Yale YDM7116A Matt Black
Fingerprint. PIN code. RFID Tag. Mechical Key overwrite.
Bluetooth BLE Enabled. Z-Wave Enabled (Optional).
Suitable for HDB, Condo and Landed main wooden door.
Yale YDM7116A is a digital lock with mortise lock mechanism with multiple modes of access: One-touch Fingerprint, PIN Code, RFID Tag, Mechnical Key and Bluetooth. The design of with lever handle makes it suitable to replace existing mortise lock or to be installed on new door for HDB, condo and landed home main wooden door.
In addition, with its new software system, Z-Wave Smart Home connectivity can be enable by adding a suitable additional module. The module can be plugged into the existing slot next to the batttery compartment.
- One-touch Fingerprint Verification (Easy Access)
- RFID Tag
- Mechanical keys overriding
- Bluetooth BLE Enabled
- Z-Wave Enabled (Optional)
- Automatic Locking
- Lock Out Feature: After 5 fail attempts- wrong pin, invalid fingerprint or invalid RFID Card, 3 minute lockout mode would be activated
- Intrusion/Damage Alarm
- High Temperature Alarm
- Internal Forced Lock
- Fake Pin Code
- Low-battery alarm and emergency power supply terminal
- Voice Guidance
- Works with Yale Access App to access your lock remotely (require additional Yale Access Bridge and Yale Access Bluetooth Module)
- Work with Yale Remote Control (require additioanl Yale RF module and Remote controller)
Mechanism: Mortise Lock
Fingerprint: Up to 100
PIN code: 4-10 digits (Up to 100 User Code)
RFID Tags: 4 Tags (Registered up to 100 cards)
Mechanical key: 2
Color: Matt Black
Door Thickness: Wooden Door, 40-80mm
Backset: 60 / 70mm (Need to inform)
Front body dimension: 68 (W) x 340 (H) x 40 (D) mm
Back body dimension: 72 (W) x 344 (H) x 38 (D) mm
Power supply: AA Batteries x 4