Yale Digital Lock YDR4110+
Fingerprint. PIN code.
Bluetooth BLE Enabled (Optional). Z-Wave Enabled (Optional).
Suitable for HDB and Condo main wooden door and room wooden door.
Yale YDR4110+ is the most affordable Yale smart rim lock with multiple access: fingerprint, pin code, bluetooth (Optional). It is suitable to installed on HDB and condo main wooden door and room wooden door, depending on existing lock handle.
In addition, with its new software system, Bluetooth or Z-Wave Smart Home connectivity can be enable by adding a suitable additional module. The module can be plugged into the existing slot next to the batttery compartment.
- Fingerpring Verification (progressice scan)
- Bluetooth BLE Enabled (optional)
- Z-Wave Enabled (Optional)
- Automatic locking
- Lock Out Feature: After 5 fail attempts- wrong pin or invalid fingerprint, 3 minute lockout mode would be activated
- Intrusion/Damage Alarm
- High Temperature Alarm
- Internal Forced Lock
- Fake Pin Code
- Low-battery alarm and emergency power supply terminal
- Works with Yale Link App to access your lock remotely (require additional Yale Link Bridge and Yale Link Bluetooth Module)
- Work with Yale Remote Control (require additioanl Yale RF module and Remote controller)
Mechanism: Rim Lock
Fingerprint: Up to 20
PIN code: 4-10 digit (Up to 30)
Door Thickness: Wooden Door, 35-55mm
Front body dimension: 64.6 (W) x 160.5 (H) x 20 (D) mm
Back body dimension: 142.1 (W) x 87.1 (H) x 36.4 (D) mm
Power supply: AA Batteries x 4