Yale YMF40A RL
Fingerprint. PIN code. Mechical Key overwrite.
Bluetooth BLE Enabled, Z-Wave Enabled (Optional).
Suitable for Condo and Landed main wooden door with long handle bar.
Digital Lock Yale YMF40A RL is a smart mortise lock with roller featuring the new Yale one touch fingerprint verification system. It is suitable to installed on condo and landed home main wooden door that have an long handle bar
In addition, with its new software system, Bluetooth or Z-Wave Smart Home connectivity can be enable by adding a suitable additional module. The module can be plugged into the existing slot next to the batttery compartment.
- One touch Fingerprint Access
- Mechanical keys overriding
- Bluetooth BLE Enabled
- Z-Wave Enabled (Optional)
- Automatic locking
- Lock Out Feature: After 5 fail attempts- wrong pin or invalid fingerprint, 3 minute lockout mode would be activated
- Intrusion/Damage Alarm
- High Temperature Alarm
- Internal Forced Lock
- Fake Pin Code
- Low-battery alarm and emergency power supply terminal
- Works with Yale Access App to access your lock remotely (require additional Yale Access Bridge and Yale Access Bluetooth Module)
- Work with Yale Remote Control (require additioanl Yale RF module and Remote controller)
Mechanism: Roller Mortise
Fingerprint: Up to 20
Mechanical key: 2
PIN code: 6 - 12 digits
Door Thickness: Wooden Door, 40-80mm
Front body dimension: 76.6 (W) x 334.6 (H) x 28 (D) mm
Back body dimension: 76.6 (W) x 304.6 (H) x 35 (D) mm
Power supply: AA Batteries x 4