RFID Card. PIN code. Mechical Key overwrite.
Bluetooth BLE Enabled (Optional). Z-Wave Enabled (Optional).
Suitable for HDB, Condo and Landed main wooden door.
Yale YDM3109A is a high quality smart mortise lock with multiple modes of access: RFID Card, PIN Code, Mechnical Key and Bluetooth (Optional). It is suitable to replace existing mortise lock or to be installed on new door for HDB, condo and landed home main wooden door.
In addition, with its new software system, Z-Wave Smart Home connectivity can be enable by adding a suitable additional module. The module can be plugged into the existing slot next to the batttery compartment.
- RFID Card
- Mechanical keys overriding
- Bluetooth BLE Enabled (Optional)
- Z-Wave Enabled (Optional)
- Automatic Locking
- Lock Out Feature: After 5 fail attempts- wrong pin or invalid fingerprint, 3 minute lockout mode would be activated
- Intrusion/Damage Alarm
- High Temperature Alarm
- Internal Forced Lock
- Fake Pin Code
- Low-battery alarm and emergency power supply terminal
- Voice Guidance
- Works with Yale Access App to access your lock remotely (require additional Yale Access Bridge and Yale Access Bluetooth Module)
- Work with Yale Remote Control (require additioanl Yale RF module and Remote controller)
Mechanism: Mortise Lock
RFID Card: 4 Cards (Registered up to 100 cards)
PIN Code: 4-10 digits (Up to 100 User Code)
Mechanical key: 2
Door Thickness: Wooden Door, 40-80mm
Front body dimension: 68.6 (W) x 306.6 (H) x 70.6 (D) mm
Back body dimension: 72.8 (W) x 306.6 (H) x 80.8 (D) mm
Power supply: AA Batteries x 4