RFID Card. PIN code.
Bluetooth BLE Enabled (Optional). Z-Wave Enabled (Optional).
Suitable for HDB and Condo main wooden door and room wooden door. (Depend on existing handle)
Yale YDR3110+ is the most affordable Yale smart rim lock with multiple access: RFID Card, pin code, bluetooth (Optional). It is suitable to installed on HDB and condo main wooden door and room wooden door, depending on existing lock handle.
In addition, with its new software system, Bluetooth or Z-Wave Smart Home connectivity can be enable by adding a suitable additional module. The module can be plugged into the existing slot next to the batttery compartment.
- RFID Card
- Bluetooth BLE Enabled (optional)
- Z-Wave Enabled (Optional)
- Automatic locking
- Lock Out Feature: After 5 fail attempts- wrong pin or invalid card, 3 minute lockout mode would be activated
- Intrusion/Damage Alarm
- High Temperature Alarm
- Internal Forced Lock
- Fake Pin Code
- Low-battery alarm and emergency power supply terminal
- Works with Yale Access App to access your lock remotely (require additional Yale Access Bridge and Yale Access Bluetooth Module)
- Work with Yale Remote Control (require additioanl Yale RF module and Remote controller)
Mechanism: Rim Lock
RFID Card: 4 Cards (Up to 40)
PIN code: 4-10 digit (Up to 30)
Door Thickness: Wooden Door, 35-55mm
Front body dimension: 62 (W) x 179.8 (H) x 18 (D) mm
Back body dimension: 142.1 (W) x 87.1 (H) x 36.4 (D) mm
Power supply: AA Batteries x 4